Well folks, we are one writer down (even though Andrew never writes, so technically I am the only one right now). Genesis is in the hospital right now til Friday with some “ghost” problems, you can ask him for info. Anyways – these links are to make him less bored in the hospital, as well as provide you with entertainment! ENJOY!
- Wow, I cannot believe that flight attendants actually wore hot pants on planes.
- If you follow me on Twitter, you already saw this, but if not, Justin Bieber is 800% better when he is slowed down 800%.
- Scientists have found the oldest known fossil ever – 650 million years ago. Take that dinosaurs!
- A bear in the snow…or is it cocaine?
- Remember how weird Joaquin Phoenix was for like two years then disappeared? Well his (mock?) documentary finally has a trailer – and it looks awesome.
- AHH JANUARY JONES IS EMMA FROST! FYI – This is Emma Frost.
- Make sure you take it in – because come February – we will never see the Shuttle in space ever again 😦
- Can you really ever trust a guy sports trainer?
- BBC Weatherman Fail – always good.
- I think something is lost in translation when Star Wars is put in silent film form.
- Even cats know how to ‘smack dat, all on da floor‘
- Wait a minute – this has to be fake or something right….RIGHT?!
- By the 25 Worst, they of course mean the 25 best infomercials. It’s all I do on Sundays without football.
- Uh this is just incredibly scary. Basically skyscraper window-washers dancing.
- I am a new True Blood fan (love it) – and they’re on the cover of Rolling Stone..whoa.
- And finally, for your consideration – Piranha 3D.
Hope everyone has a great rainy day and make sure to follow Genesis as he sits in a hospital bed and tweets sad things.