Well this sucks right now. I got a pinkish sunburn on my upper back – and it’s starting to itch. No matter how much aloe I am throwing on it…patience Greg, you can get through this, you’ve done this before, concentrate. Maybe these links can help me get through this.
- It’s incredible to see what Nerf guns look like today, kids these days are lucky! (Thanks Amin)
- Inception was #1 at the box office this weekend ($60 mil), and Christopher Nolan decided to sneak in and watch the movie himself – and then the theater shut down.
- And Old Spice commercial REEEMIIIXXXX!
- Who knew that fish like the petted too?
- Oh, so this is how the large hadron collider works!
- Someone actually made an entire song from Modern Warfare 2 gunshots.
- The more that comes out – the more worried I get about the BP spill, especially when water sample tests are exploding.
- Seriously, why don’t you own Red Dead: Redemption yet? It’s incredible.
- It’s amazing how old WWF story lines have their parallels to pretty much any event in the real world. For instance – LeBron James betraying Cleveland happened a long time ago with Hulk Hogan.
- And finally, McDonnell wants to privatize the liquor industry in Virginia (meaning more stores and lower prices, and buying liquor at grocery stores). Is there a downside to this?
Hope everyone has a great week, already almost August! As for me, the itching has gone down since I started this post, thank God. Go follow us on Twitter if you want even more hilarious, gut-bursting, knee-slapping, out of breath tweets!