So I know I’ve been slacking a bit on these – but who am I kidding, you never read this first paragraph anyways. You just skip right down to the links. So I could say whatever I want right now…But I can’t really think of anything too creative, just had an awesome lunch at Peri-Peri with Ian, so I’m good. Links please!
- Sir Ian McClellan is amazing. And he can wear whatever he wants!
- Just like every other show/movie, they have to “revive” and “remake” it and “ruin” it. This time, Thundercats is on the chopping block.
- Uma Thurman’s new movie made $133 in it’s opening weekend…that means about 14 people saw it.
- Some of your best thinking gets done in a shower…but I am in the “courage to turn it off” group.
- How can these images keep coming out and I am still amazed by them?! Oh space (looks into the sky).
- Well it’s official – the US Navy has a ray gun – and it can destroy stuff!
- The World Cup is only a week away – so make sure you know what to eat for each team!
- By now you should be really excited for the World Cup – and now each country has their own mural!
- Nothing more to be said, enjoy: A news reporter doesn’t know she is on air.
- I am trying to wait til it’s “officially” out to get it, but the new Drake CD leaked – and is available here.
- Quite possibly one of the best ads ever – Beckham, Snoop, and more.
- And finally – RIP Gary Coleman – but is this too soon?
You better be following us on Twitter.