Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Got a great line up of links here for you to break up your Monday workday.
- Conan O’Brien is touring the US – Jim Carrey stopped in to sing a song!
- A dirty Peugeot car logo leads to a Godzilla battle!
- Stephen Hawking says aliens are out there, but contact with them is “too risky.” I need to get into the alien business, say whatever you want – no one can challenge you!
- So this is what it’s like to be Canadian…
- “Oh a nice school of fish- OH MY GOD!”
- A new classified space ship – is this the beginning of space operations in space?! STAR WARS (just made that up!)
- Hmm maybe the worst photo thought bubble ever?
- And finally – this might be the most creative architect ever. 24 bedrooms in one shoebox size space.
- Cyclops’ death in X-Men was so awful. But where did it end up in the 5 worst death scenes written for major characters?
- Chatroulette JACKPOT!
- When I saw this I thought it was going to be moronic – well actually it still is, but it’s pretty cute. Gummi Bear Surgery!
Be sure to send us your tips/thoughts on Twitter! And check back tomorrow, we’re seeing “Exit Through The Gift Shop” tonight, so we’ll review it and see if it’s worth the hype!