I think we have a good round up here for you today on Earth day. But not only is it Earth day, I’d like to give a special shout out to a special someone – Happy birthday Becky! With that being said – NETS TIME!
- Dying is a scary thing – so here’s the 50 Worst Ways to Die: Nintendo Edition.
- Funny or Die has a show on HBO now – here’s a new preview to the upcoming episode starring Will Ferrell, David Spade, and Tim Meadows. Not much else to say about it.
- Otters are adorable. Remember that video of them holding hands? Well they also pray to God apparently.
- People on infomercials always seem to be doing things wrong – well here’s a proper tribute to their idiocy.
- Stephen Baldwin went bankrupt – and now there’s a Christian fund set up to restore him? I wish I was making this up.
- I just don’t understand how this happens. Been trying to think of scenarios, none of which make any sense.
- Really glad that these didn’t work out – 15 movie posters re-imagined with the stars they originally cast.
- Thank God that volcano in Iceland is finally cooling off – what? There’s a 10x bigger one that’s set to explode now??
- Hitler finds out that his Downfall parody videos are being taken down. Looks like the Hitler reaction meme might be coming to an end – but not without a fight!
- Well this might be the most depressing game screen I’ve ever seen in my life.
- CSI’s opening line is always so bad. Why don’t they ever work stuff like this in?
- And finally – 25 examples of unintentional porn (no nudity and SFW)