Wow, sorry about the lapse in posts for the Internets – really no excuse. So I’ll stop boring you, let’s get to it!
- G4’s Olivia Munn pranks an intern (who loves her) at Asylum. pretty sure if this was me, I would have passed out when she touched me.
- Now that Big Serial Rapist Ben is suspended, Steelers are taking trade offers – at least he won’t have to deal with those dumb Steeler fans anymore.
- Is this the new $100 bill? Not sure, our money is starting to look more and more Euro though if it is. And yes it is real – VIDEO and interactive flash (Thanks Kaveh P.)
- This guy set the new bike speed record at 101 mph. Did he really expect not to crash?
- The amazing music festival that is Coachella always produces drunk/drugged out people. And someone is always there to film them. (Life ruined forever)
- The new Marvel v Capcom video game trailer is out – I still don’t understand how Capcom would ever have a chance in these fights.
- Barack and Gary Busey are BFF’s? Who knew?
- This is kind of an old video now, but that’s not the point. I remember getting my wisdom teeth out. But I don’t remember the shenanigans afterward. I hope it’s not as embarrassing as being taken to a magical palace by unicorns.
- Only 50 days til the World Cup! Here is a great short film that will be updated more and more. One Goal Part 1 – and Part 2 (Estadio Azteca) (Thanks to Ian D)
- And finally, an octopus steals a guy $700 video camera – watch the dramatic under water video! Side note: I want a pet octopus, but am too afraid it would sneak out of it’s aquarium and steal my first born.
UPDATE: Ever dream of driving a tank? Well for a small price of $699 you can drive one AND crush 2 cars! DOUBLE CRUSH! (Thanks to Anthony H.)