Well we’re back here. Hope everyone is having a great week – let’s get into it right away today:
- Remember how bad the newer Star Wars were? Well this guy is here to remind you.
- Asian people do a lot of weird things, but I know I would eat this – PANDA BREAD! (Thanks Katie H. for the tip)
- I usually hate a capella groups – but these guys from the University of Oregon rick roll’d a NYC subway pretty good. (Thanks to Daniel for the tip)
- Tuesday’s LOST was the best episode of the season by far. And Instant Dharma tries to break it down (spoilers)
- We like Modern Warfare here – well someone likes it a lot more – a Modern Warfare tribute short film.
- Keep going to school kids – it will pay off in the long run!
- There really isn’t any comedy in this funny or die clip, but it has Megan Fox.
- Anyone else feel a bit awkward/uncomfortable watching Tiger in the new Nike ad?
- Potato Chips are the most dangerous food to eat while driving. Ever try eating a chili dog while driving?
- And finally, for all you job hunters out there (me) – here are the best new jobs for men in 2010.
Hope everyone is enjoying the weather out there! Make sure to follow us on Twitter and check back here later today for our review of Kick-Ass!