Pretty crazy that we’re into April already though. Cherry blossoms are in full bloom and this weekend is Easter with weather on the east coast straight out of a perfect summer movie. Can’t get much better than that! Or can you…
- Old Spice commercials are always the best, but what if Tim and Eric directed them? Well, they would be that much better.
- You know how the weather is going to be so nice this weekend? Well here are some random DC writers who give you their favorite summer drinks.
- Remember how Representative Hank Johnson (D-GA) was afraid Guam would tip over and capsize (like an iceberg)? Well he would like to try and explain and put a spin on it. He is a moron. (Thanks to Will C. for the tip)
- I don’t know if you saw the movie The Aviator, but it was really good. That’s because it’s easy to write about Howard Hughes’ life!
- New Ironman 2 posters are sure to highlight Black Widow’s assests…
- Did you ever play Batman: Arkham Asylum? That game was awesome. And here is what it would be like in real life. So perfect.
- The 23 hottest former child stars. Someone actually ranked them.
- And finally, Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon album done to 8-bit.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and an even better Easter! Check out yesterday’s It’s the Internets! And if you found something online, post it on the comments below. Better yet – tweet it to us next time – follow us on Twitter!