Hey everybody! Can you believe it’s Tuesday already?! Yes, that was sarcasm. A very bad use of sarcasm – I’M GETTING SICK! LEAVE ME ALONE! Anyway, check out the links below. There are more articles than videos this edition, but either way, enjoy the Internets:
- Although I’ve sworn off Wal-Mart because of one night of terribleness (I shudder just thinking about it), they sure do make a hilarious yet frightening clown commercial.
- Human Organ Grower sounds like a terrible SyFy made for tv movie. [Thanks Ian. D]
- This guy says the most absurd things in his sleep. “Don’t leave the duck there, it’s totally irresponsible.” Hilarious.
- Ten Legends in TV and Movies
- And finally, it seems that nowadays, everyone is pranking Christian TV shows. Here, it’s an example of how God is pretty much the same as Rick Roll.
If you found something online, post it on the comments below. And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets!, click here. AN EVEN MORE AMAZING MODERN WARFARE 2 THROWING KNIFE KILL?? and Remi Gallard orders pizza! And follow us on Twitter!