It’s (*big breathe*) FRIDAYYY!! This whole debacle between Leno and Coco has got me real upset. NBC didn’t let poor Conan blossom into an even more mature late night host. No, instead, they got the guy that makes George Lopez look like a comedy genius to take his place. Nice movie NBC, maybe you should get Carlos Mencia on NBC too:
- 10 great years of Remi Gaillard’s pranks all in one hilarious video
- 5 reasons why the Jersey Shore and Final Fantasy are practically the same
- Mo Money Taxes makes me want to live in the South
- If you still have no idea what Pants on the Ground is by now – sit back, relax, and stop being a busy tool
- And finally, I saw this a day or two ago, but I didn’t know it was going to be this popular. So much for gut instincts. Anyway, here’s First Person Tetris. Have fun getting dizzy!
If you found something online, post it on the comments below. And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets!, click here. Amazing Beatles mash-ups and real life video game screen shots! And follow us on Twitter!