That clearly should say It’s the Internets! (01/14/10). I’m just an idiot. Anyway, enjoy the links!
I think it’s hilarious that Leap Year is leading in the poll that we set up to find out which movie you guys want us to watch and review. Although, that movie might not be what we actually end up watching because some of you cheated (AHEM, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), I can give you a review right now. That movie was terrible. There you go, review done:
- After seeing these video game screen shots re-created by real people and things, I kinda wanted to replay all of the games.
- There’s no reason why you can’t keep trying for a perfect audition…or introduction. I really enjoy Ben Schwartz
- Aww he got her flours – and water.
- Usher never sounded so good.
- And finally, these Beatles mash-ups are as cool and amazing as you think they are.