Oh GOOD GOSH – three days until Christmas! That’s b-a-n-a-n-a-s! But just for a second, let’s set aside all of the gifts, the hustle and bustle of the malls, the traffic, the traveling, and all of those things that get in the way of the true meaning of Christmas: this blog and the following links. Boom:
- If a nerd faints while talking to a hot girl and nobody is around, does it make it less funny?
- Pff. I don’t need a study telling me that women are worse at parking than men. That’s just common sense! Zing?….I’m sorry 😦
- How’s THIS for a closeup!
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! gives us the best in “Unnecessary Censorship” from the past decade
- And finally, a Zombie Apocalypse in Gingerbread House form!
Found something awesome? Post it on the comments below. And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets!, click here to check out out what you missed. Wham’s literal version of “Last Christmas”? Yeah, we got that. Until next time, Feliz Navidad!