HUMP DAY! Did anyone else find that hilarious when they were in middle school? I sure did. You see, I was mature for my age and it definitely showed. Enough about that, let’s take a look at “what it do” on the Internets:
- Love the show Jersey Shore? Want to find out what your nickname would be if you lived there? Well look no further. I present, The Jersey Shore Nickname Generator! Mine was ‘Orange Juice’….awesome.
- Speaking of Jersey Shore, check out this inappropriately hilarious preview of the show. And yes, that is ‘Snookie’ getting punched in the face at 1:24.
- Want to know the highlights of 2009 but find the news boring? Well here’s 2009 in Auto Tune. IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT KIBITZERS IS THE BEST BLOG OF ALL TIME
- Yeah, these bartenders are really good at doing (or faking) ridiculous bar tricks, but let me ask you this: Can they compare to Tom Cruise? Didn’t think so. Tom Cruise: 1 Bartenders: 0
- Possibly the best beatboxer in the world. Don’t judge a book by its cover – this guy is sick.
- And finally, Glee‘s cast sings a really good rendition of the song Last Christmas.
And that does it for now ladies and gents. Found something on the internet? Post it on the comments below! And if you missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets!, click here and check it out. Also, make sure to keep an eye out for Kibitzers’ Top 25 Christmas Movies of All Time and Top 25 Christmas Songs of All Time.