Oh man – my eyes hurt. I think I’ve been staring at a computer screen for too long. Oh well, sacrifices have to be made – especially if you want to see what’s going on, on the interwebs..erm, I mean, Internets. Moving on…check out the loot for today:
- I want to go to Mr. G’s drama class so badly! “Slap the butcher?” I mean, come on! The dance he does while he’s in the pink cloth costume is my favorite part
- Ok Go‘s music video for their song “WTF” will make you go, “wtf?”
- Pablo Picasso loved superheroes!
- “Spring Break ‘No Rubbers’ 2010” is looking more and more realistic here
- Do you have five minutes? Well, watch this five minute video of a prank involving a glued prop iPhone on the ground and unsuspecting people trying to pick it up
- If I had oodles and noodles of money, I would: 1) Give to charity, 2) Take care of family and friends, 3) Buy a tank, a huge skeet machine, and combine the two
- And finally, if you want to spend a couple of minutes (or hours) playing Christmas games – look no further!
Did your parents and/or guardian teach you how to share? Did you find a video, website, and/or game that you can’t get enough of? Well, combine the two and post the link of it on the comments below. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be drawing eyes on my eyelids so I can keep them closed.
Missed yesterday’s It’s the Internets? Click here to check out yesterday’s post.