Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. And for those that didn’t, try harder next time, yeah? Whether you’re pumped because of a short (hopefully for you it’s the same) work week and Spanksgiving or if you have a case of Monday’s and you’re a Mr. (or Ms. if you’re nasty) Grumpy pants, let’s take a look at some of things on the interneezies:
- God bless America!
- Bacon flavored envelopes?? “Lick It. Love It.” This makes me gag.
- Oprah’s stopping her show in 2011. I think she’s going to create the Church of Oprah in preparation for 2012, the end of the world. If this comes true, remember, you heard it here first.
- Imagine being robbed by Pikachu. Would you call the cops or throw a Pokéball at it? Thanks Joe H.
- Why is the skateboarding dog the coolest dog ever? Man the 360 move got me laughing pretty hard
- For those that just simply have no time to go to parties (or for those who don’t really have friends), Sorry I Missed Your Party allows you to see pictures of epic parties – and by epic I mean really uncomfortable
- And finally, this weekend’s amazing SNL Digital Short.
If you have anything hilarious, awkward, amazing, or hilariously amazingly awkward, leave the link on the comment below and we’ll put it up! Until tomorrow arrivadirknovitski! (my Italian is getting better!)