Hey folks! It’s almost the end of the day and that only means one of two things: I get to play Assassin’s Creed 2 or it’s another installment of It’s the Internets! The internet is a wonderful invention (thank you Al Gore). When people say, “I wish I was an explorer. I wish I could do what Christopher Columbus did.” I want to slap the taste out they mouf and tell them this, “Put on your Dora the Explorer costume and come explore – the internets!”
- Fake or not, I’m in luv with a stripper
- Facebook? More like Face-whoops! Amiright?! (*crickets*)
- Guess I’ll have to go to Columbia to buy my coke in bulk 😦
- Another awkward and hilarious installment of Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis, featuring Conan O’Brien and Andy Richter
- ‘Merica don’t bow to nobody!
- A Call of Duty movie in talks? Yes please! Thanks Ian D.
- One of my most favorite scenes from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you havn’t watched this show yet, make sure to watch it Thursdays, at 10 on FX.
- And finally, a quick plug for my friend’s blog. She’s funny and talks about her cat most of the time. Although, most of these pictures aren’t of her cat at all…Either way, let’s help out her tumblarity, ok?
If you have anything awesome you’d like to share with the world, make sure you post them on the comments below and we’ll be sure to include them in our next post including a shout out to you! Check back tomorrow when we have more stuff for you – straight from the internets!